Sunday, August 23, 2009

The kids just started back to school last Wednesday. When we were leaving the school Justin turned around to the girls and yelled "see ya suckas". It was so cute! The girls had a great day at school. I wanted the girls to go back to school, but now I am so lonely for them to be at home with me. I miss them! I signed the girls up on Saturday for dance. Courtney is back on the competition team taking 5 classes. Kendra and Maliyah are starting with just 2 classes, they take a Jazz/Tap/Ballet class and a Jazz Technique class. They are so excited! I even signed myself up for Jazz Technique, which was probably a bad idea because we are going to be busy with the kids stuff. We will see how the first month goes. Justin and Austin are lost without the girls at home. They seem to fight more than before. Their pre-school starts in September. Jake is still plugging away at work and things are busier for him than ever. Then school starts for me on Wednesday. Jake isn't very excited for that, but he is still supporting me through it. He knows that it's been my dream for years.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say hello. I think we came to your blog after the special your family had. Being a mom of 4, one with very high medical needs, I relate to some of what you go through. You have a beautiful family and you are very blessed.

    ReplyDelete