We are experiencing some technical difficulties uploading our weekly video, so we are doing a blog post as a temporary substitute. We will attempt to have the video up within the next few days.
We have for you one of our favorite recipes, featured in our video for this week. These Chicken Crescent Rolls are a hit in our family, and we both have the recipe memorized because of how often we make it! We hope you enjoy and take some time to watch our cooking video once it's up!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
4: Large Chicken Breasts
2: 8oz packages of Cream Cheese
2: Crescent Roll Tins
2: Cups Italian Bread Crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit
2. Place the chicken in a pressure cooker, and fill with water until chicken is fully submerged.
3. Once the pressure regulator cap on top of the cooker starts shaking, set a timer for 20 minutes.
4. After the chicken is finished, shred the chicken and mix in cream cheese.
5. Open the cans of crescent rolls and place a portion of chicken on the wide end of each roll and wrap it tightly.
6. Roll the crescents in bread crumbs.
7. Apply cooking spray to a baking sheet.
8. Place the rolls on the baking sheet and bake in the oven for 15 minutes
Comment below about any videos or blog posts you would like to see in the future!
Thanks for Reading,
Kendra & Maliyah
~The Herrin Twins~