Monday, January 26, 2009

Book Update

I have been going through so many picture for the book. I am so excited that this large project is almost done. What a great thing for my children to have. They will understand how strong they are and how much we love them all. As I understand it there will be a lot of pictures in the book. I am very excited for you all to see. With there being more pictures the date has changed to May. I hope!! Everytime I think we are close something happens.. Life is funny that way. Kendra and Maliyah's birthday is coming up and they can't agree on the best theme for the party. I am just excited to make their invitations. My sister-in-law Amy is getting married and she is allowing me to make her inviations. Its a fun hobby I have. I hope everyone is doing well and that you are all healthy. Talk to you soon. Love The Herrin's

No comments:

Post a Comment