Friday, May 1, 2009

The girls didn't receive their legs yesterday, as planned. We have to wait until May 5th now. I also had to schedule the girls for surgery today. Each time it get worse for me to put the girls through another one. I just pray that they will not have to many complications like every other surgery. Our insurance refuses to pay for the hyper-bartic chamber, so I hope Kendra's belly will close. I really hate figuring out how to make insurance pay for things. I should write a book on jumping through hoops to get insurance help. Heaven knows I have done my share! I really want to get the kids signed up for swimming lessons, I am just nervous that something will happen and they won't be able to take them.

Courtney came home from school sick today. She has another competition tomorrow, so I hope that she can feel better soon. Justin and Austin had Pet Day yesterday, but Alli is still a puppy and so I decided that she didn't need to go. They took stuffed animals instead. Next year will be better for Alli to be around little kids.

Jake is pretty overwhelmed right now with stuff and I am overwhelmed with surgeries coming up. I told him we are a great time together so we can make sure the other one is doing OK. He always tries to do more than me. Thanks babe for taking care of me! :) I just got an invitation to my 10 year high school reunion, I am getting so old. I still feel 16.;)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Erin, I wish it weren't so hard on you all. I've been racking my brain to find some means of fund raising for you but it's difficult. I wish I were older. If I turned 50 this year instead of in four years time I could tell all my guests not to give me presents but donate to you. Meanwhile we'll stick to praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer FergusonMay 2, 2009 at 9:56 AM

    I know that the girls will come through the surgeries just fine, as I have been through 13 surgeries myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck with everything. I wish you lived somewhere with free health care, like the UK. What surgeries are the girls having?

    Your writing has improved so much since you started the book! You have shown all those rude people that you can do it.

    Love Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I hope things get better soon! I love all of the photos that you have sent recently. The kids are so cute! Keep up the good work :) Good luck to Courtney in her competition.

    ReplyDelete