Sunday, August 5, 2012

What a GREAT SUMMER so far...

The Summer started off really hard with the girls getting sick and being in the hospital.  But so far so good (knock on wood) everyone is healthy and happy.  This Summer has been by far the best we have had.  I never hear the kids say they are bored.  They have all been great about cleaning up after themselves and doing their chores.  Maybe it's the fact that if they do extra chores I pay them.  I think I broke the code to motivate my kids into doing the chores.

Courtney, Kendra and Maliyah are going to Drama Camp this summer.  They love it!  And more importantly they get to go all day LONG!!  :)

I think I posted awhile ago about the boys going to Karate.  I thought the boys were to immature at the time and never really went forward and signed them up for it.  But this summer they were really pushing to start Karate again, so I took them back. They are ready for this BIG step and their sensai is really strict and  great with the boys.  They WANT to work hard going 4 days a week. Austin already received a blue stripe on his belt.  And the next day Justin got his.

Hope your Summer is going well!
Love,
The Herrin's

No comments:

Post a Comment