Monday, March 30, 2009

Things are going REALLY great!! It is still snowing in Utah.. We are getting really sick of it! The kids are all so excited about our family vacation and are counting down the days. I am getting very excited about this book. WE got a mock up from the publisher the other day. I cried like a baby, because I have worked so hard on this project. The girls were so excited to see their faces on the cover. There are also a lot of never seen pictures in the book, some I had forgotten I had. We are in the mist of filming the TLC special right now. They are getting some really cute and funny shots of the kids. The TLC crew is very good to work with and my kids enjoy being around them. All I have today is just really good news!! THINGS ARE REALLY GOING WELL!!

2 comments:

  1. Can you believe this? It seems like an April Fool's joke.It is snowing here in Montana too.Can't wait to hear about your spring. I am soon to make my decision about how I want to buy the book, but I do have a question Will there be an Audio book and if so will you read it? Love to all. Shyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are no plans yet for an audio book. But depending how sales go, that could be a possibility in the future.

    ReplyDelete